5.11.2008

Texas, Sac and Tanya's Wedding!

Bry and I planned a trip to Texas to visit my grandparents(san antonio) and his grandparents(austin). My grandparents weren't able to make it to the wedding. So we toke a video from our wedding up to them so that they could see what it all entailed. We spent 3 days with them and toke in all thier stories from Japan, Germany, various other places in Europe and of course various states in the US. They have truely lived a full life. It was bittersweet leaving them since this was thier first time meeting Bryan. We go a chance to visit the Alamo, which I had no idea what it was and Bryan quickly informed me. Sometimes I am a little bit blonde, what can I say. Anyhow we spent a couple hours reading history boards and walking around the historic place. We then traveled to Austin to spend the evening before we left with Bryans grandparents who are still going strong! We went out to dinner with them and had a ton of laughs. We left the next morning to go to Sacramento to visit my parents and celebrate Tanya's wedding( friend from grade school).



Tanya (basically Dana's little sister) got married on May 10th at Wilson's Vineyard in sacramento. It was nice to see her so happy. Bry and I got a chance to visit with her brothers who I am both close to! Bryan, Jack and Grant all joked about my previous boyfriends and how much they loved Bryan in comparison. It was a lovely evening!



Bry and I spent some much needed time with my parents. We celebrated mothers day, and got things organized for europe! We got our itineraries and made sure we had all the outlets that we needed to make all of our electrnics work! Dad took us to Frys and we got a new camera for Europe! We were way excited!


me taking a picture with my new camera
so then I took one of bry... he was napping but i took it anyways!

No comments: