5.01.2008

Camping, finally done with school!

So Bry and I were officially done with school as of April 30th! Classes ended well for both of us and we were so ready to get our summer started. Jess (Dana's best friend from when they were kids) came over to Utah to visit. We decided that it was time we got out of cold Salt Lake, so we decided to go camping with a bunch of friends down in Zion National Park. We left the next day from Salt Lake, mind you that it was snowing and traveled down to Zion! We spent the next two days camping, hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors! The weather was perfect, just a bit chilly at night, but who doesn't like a nice campfire! Here are some pictures from our travels!:

Once we set up camp, we decided to go for a walk and came upon some deer, the guys decided it would be fun to run into the forest after them... wow that was a funny sight!

Kev and Bry showing off thier muscles

Me, Bk, Ash, Jess and Kev on the hike up to the subway, yes we are standing in water! It was so cold but we had too cross somewhere!

bry and I on the way up there! It was so amazing!


me at the base of the subway

bry and I on the way back... I was soooo tired and my knees were killing me.. It was a 12 mile hike, which was likt 24 with all the crossing over the river that we did, but the last mile of so was straight up... I died!

All in all tho, the weekend was a blast! We are going to go to bryce soon, and do more camping and hiking, we both enjoy the outdoors!

1 comment: