11.23.2009

Tanner in the snow...

So it finally snowed again in Salt Lake last night. Everything got coating in about an inch or so of snow. I decided I had to go to Tanner park today before everything started to melt. It was so pretty in the park. The south side of the park is relatively shaded so the snow was still all over the trees. It was a really peaceful walk. Here are some pictures....

the view on the way down into the park...
Kumo looking over the ridge

sitting on the bench overlooking the park
what a cutie!
all the tree covered in snow....it was so pretty
the snowy trail

4 comments:

Julie Crozier Lamb said...

I'm so jealous! I miss Snowy Salt Lake... It snows here too, but not nearly enough!

Nikki said...

I'll have to come with when it snows again, if Enna's not out of heat it'll be red head bonding time (makoa and I). I bought snow boots just for these walks!

Island Lillies said...

Dana, Bry and Kumo,
The pics are beautiful...glad you guys are enjoying being part of the snowy weather, personally, I will just enjoy your pics of you enjoying!! ;)
The "cutie pie" pic of Kumo is adorable...what a sweetie!!
Love you guys!!

jabuandjade said...

Hello gorgeous.
Love Jade (Sister Ntshingwa)