3.29.2009

Kumo comes on Saturday!

Well we finally have a definate date for when we get the little guy. He is going to be arriving on Saturday at 4:00pm. We are so excited. We have all the stuff we need for a brand new pup and we are getting the carpets steam cleaned on Friday so that we can play with him on a nice clean surface, plus our carpets definately need to be cleaned. I have been in this apartment for a year and a half and they aren't exactly high quality carpets so they are pretty worn. We know he is going to be a hand full for the first couple of months but we are just so excited to have him home with us finally. He is getting big and we can't wait to see what he looks like. The last pictures we saw of him were at 7 weeks, and on Saturday he will almost be 10 weeks! I can't wait to see what he looks like, expecially since they change colors a lot as pups. So yup we are excited and I can't wait... I am sure everyone is very aware of this since I mention to everyone I talk to that we are getting Kumo on Saturdayyyyyy! Next post will probably be pictures of us and our new addition!

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

I am really excited for you guys! You should go to the furniture store and get some plastic, just in case. Then he can learn to pee on the plastic or something. I wish we could play with him! Whenever you want to come down, be sure to bring the pup too! :)

Mari-eggo said...

So lemme get this straight, you cleaned the carpets BEFORE the dog moves into the house? Ironic.