1.31.2011

Whats been going on in 2011

Hello 2011! Hi everyone. This year is going to be fun!!! We are still getting lots of stuff done around the house, from putting up paintings to getting furniture. Our landscaping is coming along nicely. We are on schedule to have a finished front and backyard by March 1st. I am thinking its going to be more like mid-March though with how slow this whole process has been. We started the landscaping project in September and Bryan and I can't wait until we are donnnneeeee!!!!

Some other exciting news along with the yard being done. We are having some visitors come in April and Bryan and I are very excited!!!! Bryans family is coming early April and my friend Nikki is coming out later in April :) Bryan and I both had birthdays this month, along with Kumo. Bryans birthday was fun! I surprised him by taking him rock climbing and it was really fun! For my birthday we ordered PFChangs and had a nice night in with my two best friends Jess and Tanya. Another fun thing we did this month was go to Intels Winter Ball. I am really lame and didn't get a lot of pictures so this is what I have on my camera phone for the month of January....



This is going to be our front yard fountain! Its huge, the top of the pot is about eye level
kumo somehow wrapped himself up in this blanket and then fell asleep
the day before my birthday my parents took us to dinner at my favorite resturant Hawk's!
kumo and bryan crashed on the couch
a typical night at home, fire, tv, naping with Bryan Kumo and Tanya...
Intels winter ball. Bryan was taking the picture


2 comments:

Nikki said...

i love Kumo all wrapped up in the blanket! I miss that stinker and can't wait to come see you guys!

Todd Family said...

keep posting! i can't wait to see pics of the backyard!! and that looks so funny with kumo wrapped in that blanket! :)