1.03.2011

Happy 2011 Everyone!

So I figured I would start this year off right. I am scrapbooking again! So excited. Carla showed me this really cool program online that I can use instead of designing my scrapbooks by hand. So I decided I would get my butt in gear and do the last two years. I don't have a ton of pictures from 2009 and 2010, but enough to make two books. I was putting if off becasue designing it by hand would have been really tough and time consuming, so I decided to use Carla mixbook software. Hopefully I can get these two books done before our anniversary in March. Bryan and I's Christmas break was wonderful. We were able to make it out to Utah to visit Bryan's family. We enjoyed our time there and I got my first white Christmas! We kind of did a Todd photo session and here are our family photos:







No comments: