6.21.2010

My dear friend Nikki's Birhtday is today!

So I don't normally post anything about my friends birthdays on my blog. I usually just send them a card, text or facebook post. Some friends get a phone call. But since I really miss one friend of mine, she is going to get a blog post. This friend is Nikki. I met her while living in Salt Lake. We meet because of our dogs and I am so happy that chance exchange of information led to such a fun friendship. I have known her for almost a year, and she has turned into a very good friend of mine. She is honest and blunt when it comes to telling you how things are and she doesn't hold back her true feelings. She is funny and witty, and carefree. We share a lot of the same ideas and we can talk for hours, which we have done in the past. She listens to whatever you are saying, and always has some point of view to add to any situation. We have grown to be good friends and I miss her dearly. She was always up for a girls night of dinner and a movie with the dogs, or just simply taking the dogs for a walk around tanner or hiking in the canyon. I just wish that she and her husband John and thier dogs would just move here! Or like she mentioned if I could only just clone her the world would be perfect. I hope she is having a wonderful birthday today, and I wish I was there to tell her in person and give her a big hug! I really do miss her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thank you Dana, that was sweet! Sorry but there's no way I'm moving to Cali! :)