6.06.2010

A little update

So life at home has been wonderful. I have been here for about four weeks and have been keeping busy! The first three weeks was scattered with interviews at Intel. I ended up having more than I expected. The interview process is a little intense with at least four hours of interviews and a couple hours of overviews/lunch. But it is all over! I got offered a job as a Component Design Engineer!
I start on June 21! Apart from the interviews I have been furiously house hunting. Yup, that is right, Bryan and I are house hunting. Now you may be wondering what is going on with Bryan?He came here last weekend to house hunt and visit. He is currently interviewing with HP and ended up coming out this weekend for an interview. Yup, two weekends in a row! So thats it for now, I am sure I will have much more news soon!!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Dana! Oh my goodness Congrats! That is huge! I know that has been a big goal of yours and you did it. You will be a great addition to the intel family. So where will you be living? IS intel up north by ur parents?