8.28.2008

MAUI - our favorite place!

So we left for Hawaii on July 30th and we stayed on Maui until August 18th! We had so much fun! For the first few days we were with my parents and we finally got to see their wonderful new condo! And boy was it amazing! Diego and Mariela came on August 3rd and stayed until August 10th. Anyhow we stayed at our timeshare for a whole week with those two. Bryan and I even got our first taste of the road to Hana. The views were just amazing, but the road was just a little bit windy. We even went on this hike that Bry and I try to go on every year. I unfortunately have a fear of murky water, and I mean unfortunately because we had to swim across this huge pool of water. It was so scary! Bry and Diego got some cliff jumping in I even jumped off black rock! We got some tennis in while we were at the resort and I even finished Breaking Dawn in 6 days! By the way, it was an amazing book! If anyone hasn’t read the Twilight series please read it! Julie thanks for suggesting it to me! Diego and Mariela left on the 10th and two of my other bridesmaid (Jess and Samantha) came out to stay with my parents and us! We all had a blast! We got to go on a sailing cruise and a 5 hours zip line tour! Bry and Jess even say a sting ray! We saw a ton of turtles and even some dolphins! It was a fun week! I was a bit bummed though because Samantha and Bryan beat Jess and I at tennis! Grrrr! All in all no one wanted to go home. It was great to spend time with my friends but what was the best part of all was being able to spend time with my parents. Bry and I just love going out to visit them, we wish we could see them more! Leaving was sad but Bry and I were coming home to his family all in Salt Lake so it made leaving paradise a little bit easier!
Bry and I at Cheeseburger in Paradise
Diego and Mariela
Bry with his tattoo
hiking
the bamboo looks like a monster
my hot stud!
us on the hike
Bry and Diego had a fight!
bry being a mountain man!
the waterfall at the end of the hike
I don't know what we are doing... hahha
Our Henna tattos
after snorkeling!
Watchin the sunset
Mariela and I in the car with our cowboy hats!
us on the hike in Hana
Bry on the sailboat
my wonderful parents!
MAUI!
our friend the turtle
this is my parents condo complex! Its amazing!
Bry in the sparkling sun!
Bryan of course being silly... like normal!
Jess and Samantha in the bay in fron
Sitting under our umbrellas... I somehow lost the picture of the rest of us.
Sandman from the comic?
Don't ask me what Bry is doing....
My babe and I after he beat me at tennis!
Bry and I after a long day in the sun before sushi!
Bry getting fitted
Jess getting fitted
me getting fitted
Bry being his silly self!
Jess and Sam on the drive up
Bry and I with Molokai in the background! the up zip that pulled us up the mountain
the longest zip line! it was like over 2000 feet!
Bry and I getting ready to go... Samantha was the fastest out of all of us! We all raced!
Jess and Bry waiting to go
this was the buggie that took us up& down the mountain to/from zip lining!
Samantha and I at the airport about to leave :(

No comments: