6.10.2008

HOME!

So we are back home in Utah. We barely made our connection in Paris. But we finally made it home! We both got sick either on the plane or right when we got home. So we have been unpacking, getting adjusted to the time change, and getting back into the swing of things! Bryan and I are trying to figure out what to do about jobs since we only have about 8 weeks to work before our trip to hawaii in August. I am taking a small summer school class and hopefully it won't interfer with getting a job! I hope everyones enjoying the good weather because I sure am! It's wonderful here!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

Hey it was great talking to you guys today! You'll have to come down and visit. it's always nice to visit with you guys! i hope all is well and you are "functioning" with having clean clothes and all! :) miss you!

Barrettes and Bows said...

BRYAN!

Hey it's Audra Sidwell (Morrill) I didn't know you got married. I found your site off of your bro's. You have a beautiful wife. Congratulations!

Mari-eggo said...

Time to UPDATE!!! we want to know what you newlyweds are up to!!!